SAVE THE DATE
The 17th annual Geriatric Services Conference will be held March 27, 2020 at the Vancouver Convention Centre. An exciting program is underway. Plan to join your colleagues from across the province for another day of inspiration, latest research and best practices. Faculty includes Dr. Brendan McCormack internationally recognized in leading person-centred practice development.
Developing Person-centred Cultures of Effectiveness: Developing Transformative Spaces and Places
Person-centred Practice with Older People: Adopting Critical and Creative Approaches to Learning and Development
The program will be finalized shortly. Topics include:
- Canadian Longitudinal Study on Aging: Building Resilience
- Person-centred Practice with Older People: Adopting Critical and Creative Approaches to Learning and Development
- “There You Are!” Communication, Relationships and Behaviour Care Planning
- Exploring Dementia through First Nation Stories
- Compassionate Leadership
- Sexuality and Dignity: Decision-making Tools
Please check back soon for more information!